Sunday, November 19, 2017

Mid-November Random Update

Two dates remain on my 2017 wrestling calendar and I'm ready for a little break, which may be remedied by the break until our next event on Dec. 2nd.  Didn't realize until the last two weekends just how much these all-nighters are taking a toll on me, must be the advanced age, right Pops?


Tommy released our version of the Beatles' I Am The Walrus last Saturday to rave reviews on Soundcloud.  Pleased to share it here for everyone.  If you like it, share it and enjoy!  #RoxX

RoxX - I Am The Walrus cover

Why doesn't anyone sell zippered hoodie sweatshirts that would be long like a lowrider duster?  Bathrobe length or longer perhaps.  A freakin' Snuggie without your feet impaired maybe?  Not that much to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...