Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Dateline: January 107, 2018

Oh the weather outside is psychotic...No joke.  Tornado close to home (well in the same county) freezing cold and early summer heat all in the same day or two.  It would probably be 85 outside right now if the wind wasn't howling.  I'm beginning to think that Mother Nature has been on a bender for real.  

The one-day KERNODLE BROTHERS TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT came off smooth as glass, and history was made in an incredible day and night of action.  Congrats to Trevor Lee & Chet Sterling on the ultimate win over Chikara Tag Champions the Closers' Rick Roland & Sloan Caprice.  Touched on everyone involved on a special Insiders' Soapbox on the Insiders' Facebook gimmick earlier in the week, Monday I think.  We're returning to the Sportatorium Saturday for the Rising Generation League's THE NEXT EPISODE!  Tickets at cwftickets.com, ya'll!  And #Neckbone and stuff.



Also, PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Andrew Everett will be on hand to defend his title NEXT Saturday April 28th at the Sportatorium against the incredible Cam Carter!  cwf247.com

On the music front, I've heard two mixes of No Matter What, the second being incredible.  Still nothing on the "R&B" tune, but that may come at any time.  Tommy did throw me another curve ball by shooting me another upbeat rock original for me to throw some lyrics at yesterday.  An hour or so with it today, and I'm one line from being done with the "pre-chorus" and choruses and that leaves only a couple of verses.  Yeah, I write some of my stuff backwards, just like I edit my photos for the Insiders.  I may explain that someday.  Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...