Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What IS Wrong With People Today?

Karen's back to work, NC has entered "Phase 2" of 3 million possible phases and suddenly the pandemic is taking the back seat in the news to a race war.  I was verbally assaulted on Facebook over a Black Lives Matter post where I offered that ALL Lives Matter.  So Google insists in the guidelines of culture in 2020, that it's some kind of insult to mention All Lives Matter to anyone preaching BLM.

I'm not an advocate for division in this country, far from it, but the way I was taught, in Sunday School, was that Jesus loves EVERYBODY regardless of color of skin.  That's how it's supposed to work, together.  We are more divided now than at any time in MY lifetime and that includes the radical 60's.  I have my own notions about who may have single-handedly divided this nation again, but that's neither here or now.

Being called a racist isn't new, I was NOT a fan of Barack Obama, but being called racist for suggesting all lives matter makes no sense whatsoever.  My life matters, your life matters, OUR lives matter.  Too much division, too many hyphens, too many excuses.  You kids chill out, I'm about to put the whole world on ignore.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...