Monday, May 9, 2016

Coming Attractions!

Tommy Smith and myself have began another musical journey featuring a well-known drummer, Joe Perri, the owner of YouTube's Drum Channel.  He offered up his drum track to Grand Funk Railroad's "I Come Tumblin'" from the epic E Pluribus Funk album (1971).  I've heard the first rough mix of guitar/bass/drums (read: Tommy/Tommy/Joe Perri) and I stand with my mouth open and jaw slack.  Sounds INCREDIBLE to say the least.  I will attempt to do Mark Farner a little justice this coming Saturday as it's MY turn to make some noise on this track!

Oh yeah, we're collectively known as ROXX!



Check out ALL of our releases at Tommy Smith's Soundcloud account or check out the ROXX Music Page!  Share the music, ya'll and feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...