Monday, May 2, 2016

Relaunch May 2016

Never know how to react to the fact I had an old blog site that I posted 3 times on and forgot about.  Well, I've wiped that puppy, re-named it and re-thought it.  Doesn't guarantee that I won't forget about again in a week, but that's the chance you take trying to get inside of MY head, ya'll!


Yup, this is how we began that whole satellite program, back in the day.  I will NEVER forget the anger that came across my mother's face when she realized that the graphic read "Randolph" Hedrick.  "That's NOT what your father and I named you!"  Thus, the almost annual post on the Insiders Soapbox titled "Randoph Is A Work!"

Today, yeah, still playing pro rasslin' but we've kicked up music side of my life too.  Currently recording with Tommy Smith under the name of ROXX, we have several original songs already published on Soundcloud.  Here's the most recent, our first ballad, "It Wasn't Me":

It Wasn't Me by ROXX 

Please feel free to share ROXX music and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...