Sunday, March 18, 2018

Stretching out...

After four consecutive weekends of CWF Mid Atlantic live events, I'm looking at a couple of weekends off.  Enterprise Car Rental won't like that, but hey, what can I say?  They'll see me by mid-April I'm certain.  The Sportatorium is hot.  Not physically, mind you, but literally.  Queens of Combat have the stage this Saturday, which I'm no longer associated with, so weekend off!  Funny how that works...



Tommy's throwing me files that I can't even keep up with.  Since buying a new Marshall Combo, he's been going back and re-recording old recordings and sending me the new versions.  He started with our first outing, Ashes To Ashes and today I discover a new mix of I Come Tumblin'.  That's after he drops a BEAUTIFUL second mix of the Beatles' If I Fell, which includes the sound of a stylus making contact with the record before the song begins.  That's a great memory and feeling all by itself right there, kids.  Yeah, there are more, but at this point I'll have to get into my music files to see which ones he's sent. 




Marshall 14 - Computer 0  F

I really hope some inspiration hits him and he sends me some new original stuff soon, I'm itching to tell some more stories.  Of course, it also requires him to physically have the time to take on these chores too, so I totally understand.  I get it.  It just gives me time to harass my crazy cat, who spent the bulk of the day today under my desk popping me on the leg asking for attention.  It took a new catnip mouse and a half-hour of playing fetch before he decided it was nap time.  Yes, Pip plays fetch.  He's fond of chasing down hair bands, he'll catch Wasp and Poison...No.  The elastic-fabric covered rubber bands you buy for ponytails, silly.  So basically, you know now why it took me until after dark to get IndyInsiders.Com updated.  I kid you not.

Also, have I mentioned how much I enjoy when Pig Daddy Cool, the Proletariat Boar of Moldova or Ol' Juke Joint Lucas Calhoun appear on our events?  Guys brought a huge gentleman, half of the current Chikara Tag Team Champions Rick Roland with them and they were all three involved in a great six-man tag.  Aiight, I'm outta here.  Here's Roland catching the Boar out of midair and Lucas Calhoun stopping time with a single chop!  Night kids.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...