Friday, June 1, 2018

Bits and Pieces

Tommy and I actually recorded our first Judas Priest cover, "Hellion/Electric Eye".  His guitar work on it is incredible and his backing vocals make the tune scream.  Of course, I've only heard the first rough mix at this point.  We're looking at another couple of covers to tackle, Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun" and the Beatles' "I Will" seem to be on deck next.  I'll know for sure when the raw music files arrive!  #RoxX  Fingers crossed for new originals, too!

Seems like it's monsoon season around here the past few weeks, raining daily.  Frog-strangler rains and such.  I did see the sunshine yesterday a bit and for minutes today, but only long enough to make it stifling hot.  Yeah.  June 1.  Way too early for unable to breathe just because you're outside, North Carolina, it's time you fix that mess.  

Speaking of summer, are these young Braves a real thing?  I'm finding myself watching daily, almost like 1995 all over again.  The pitcher I've been told is going to be great, Teheran, scares me to death on the mound, but in his defense, I've seen him put on some REAL quality starts of late.  Fingers crossed he pans out and turns the corner.  Really excited about the wave of youth that is showing out daily.  #ThisIsWhyWeChop

Date added to the rasslin' schedule with the Rising Generation League this Saturday, June 2 at the Mid Atlantic Sportatorium in Gibsonville NC.  June 9th is the Summer Spectacular, CWF ABSOLUTE JUSTICE 2018!  Tickets at cwftickets.com.  Then the July schedule begins on June 30th when CWF returns to the Sportatorium.  See what I did there?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...