Monday, August 27, 2018

When Life Is Fun Again

It has come to my attention recently that done right, life can be a lot of fun.  I'm certain it beats all alternatives, to say the least.  I'm trying to enjoy the little things again, a lost art in 2018, and I'm trying to keep a positive view going without wearing the dreaded rose-colored glasses.  I'm relatively healthy, don't really look my age (NEVER acted it either!) and I have three beautiful grandchildren.  I still get around, I'm still enjoying wrestling and I'm feeling pretty good these days.  I'm still writing, still singing and still covering Beatles tunes and having fun doing it.  

On the RoxX front, we have recorded everything planned, original Earthbound kicks out the jams and the first mix of the Beatles' Help blows my mind.  Can't wait to hear later mixes of both.  I have two songs now to write lyrics for and haven't penned a single word on either at this point.  Guess what I'll be doing the rest of this week?  Tommy's back to work this week, so I don't know when the next time we'll record, but I'll update when it happens.

On the rasslin' front, CWF Mid-Atlantic has finally moved it's produced events to a pay channel, the HighSpots Wrestling Network!  Subscribe to the network for $9.99 a month or rent single events on demand!  We are currently still airing our live events on Twitch for folks that can't join us at the Sportatorium!  Tickets to CWF Mid-Atlantic events at cwftickets.com!



And yes, wrestling has become fun once again.  I've wavered between continuing and retirement for a couple of years before deciding to stick with it, if only to irritate the ones who would rather I quit.  I'm digging seeing guys I've watched unloading and setting up the ring finally step through the ropes and show the world what they've learned at the CWF Dojo.  That whole Circle of Life in real time.  It's what we do.  And you thought it was just rasslin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...