Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Wide open on the pro wrestling schedule again, if you can count four events in 3 weeks "wide open".  Heh.  I seriously remember doing 3 events in 2 days without batting an eye.  What can I say?  I'm particular about what I do these days maybe?  Picking my spots perhaps.



We'll be doing a free live event Wed. August 15th on Twitch kicking off at 2pm!  It's our end of the summer annual bash for the Alamance County Boys And Girls Club from the Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium!  Nothing like a little free weekday wrestling before school starts back up, right?

Pip has became an even larger part of our family in recent weeks, demanding attention between 2-4 am daily.  Some mornings I can pat the bed and he'll lay down and go to sleep.  Then there's most mornings.  When I hear Karen screaming at him I know he's on her dresser swatting her jewelry around.  He's smart enough to know that both of us will react to him doing that.  Smart darn cat.  The only mornings I know I can sleep in are the ones after a late night (wrestling) or after being up with acid reflux and spending quality time with the cat on the couch for an hour or longer.

We're still kicking out new music, both originals and covers and will be heading toward the studio in the coming weeks to attempt our cover of the Beatles classic "Help!".  New original "Earthbound" lyrics (original referred to as the "Foo Fighters inspired song") are finished and it's on the list to record as well.  

https://soundcloud.com/tom-roxx/the-hellion_electric-eye-cover-by-tom-and-hedd-roxx-new

Shocked at the positive reactions to our cover of Judas Priest's Hellion/Electric Eye, it's going through the roof!  Thanks ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...