Tuesday, January 15, 2019

We've Lost Another One To The WWE!

No, that is not a complaint.  It is the highest praise a regional promotion can garner, yet another contract offered to a wrestler trained by CWF Mid-Atlantic.  Trevor came to us well before he had a driver's license and I've had the pleasure of watching him grow into a technical savage inside the squared circle.  It couldn't have happened to a more deserving individual, too.  I'm excited for Trevor and Emily as they begin a "new" life in Orlando FL when he starts to work for real.  





Trevor broke the news of his signing this past Saturday evening at CWF NEW YEAR'S KNOCKOUT 2019 following his successful main event title defense.  He also joked that if no one beat him for the CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title, he'll take it with him to the WWE.  Trevor returns on Saturday Feb. 2nd for CWF STRONGER, with the title on the line in a six-pack challenge!  Wait.  Who else from CWF is making waves in the WWE these days?





I get it.  I've been playing in the rasslin' business for like 30 years now, and I understand so much now that I didn't even five or six years ago.  I'll never get the call up to announce, commentate or even appear on a major national television program, but that doesn't mean I can't use all of my resources to give deserving talent as much exposure as I can, thus, IndyInsiders.Com.  And there you have it.  Why I keep doing the whole "wrestling thing".

More music stuff going on, more recording, more songs, even a new original in the works written completely by Tommy we're about to record.  More collaborations going on and it's getting to where I feel like we can pull off almost anything.  If I can sing Rob Halford, Geddy Lee and Robert Plant and pull it off, I can do anything.  Right?  Longer music update next time, I promise!  #RoxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...