Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Big Weekend Upcoming!

We finally took the plunge, including a little vacation time for Karen so we can do a whirlwind tour this coming weekend.  Have a new rental car reserved so we can make an overnight visit to the grand-kids for their birthday party on Saturday before driving back home later in the day.  I'm finally going to meet Alden and Imogen in person and catch up with grandbaby #1 Delilah.



Too much cuteness for one photo, and this was from April, with Delilah, Imogen and Alden showing off their smiles.  I'm terrified that I'm going to want to snatch these babies up and bring them home with me on Saturday, but I'm not sure exactly what I'd do with them on Sunday when we go back to work at Riders In The Country with R.C.W. Boogie's Birthday Bash Lizard Lick Style.

There is so much to do, so much to consider leading up to this weekend.  The #1 issue is should I trim my beard sometime between now and next spring?  I'm sure inquiring minds want to know, or something.  The second issue has been handled, Delilah and Alden's birthday presents are in hand and becomes the third issue, when will KAREN get around to wrapping them?  Then there's the other issues, will Kingfish drop trou at Riders?  Will Earl Dawson arrive with the Lizard Lick crew?  Will Riders in the Country survive feeding an entire rasslin' crowd George Rider Hotdogs?



Tune in next time and find out!  Same Bat-Time!  Same Bat-Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...