Friday, October 28, 2016

Politics & Religion

Totally enjoying the chaos that has just broadsided the DNC in the form of FBI Director Comey announcing he's reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails less than two weeks before the election.  On a Friday.  After 1pm.  She's not been able to distance herself from the emails since it was made public and now she's got the added bonus of having the emails connected with an underage sex story in the form of sleazy perv Anthony Weiner, the husband of Hillary's hand-maiden Huma Abedin.  Also, why don't they call her Huma Weiner?  Inquiring minds want to know!

What I'm going to ask now...involves 2 gallons of nitro glycerin, 3 pygmy fainting goats, an all-expense paid round-trip to the Quickie Mart for kerosene and coffee, around 4 dozen angry Hell's Angels, the Spanish Inquisition, the Lost Ark of the Covenant, Blackbeard's treasure and an angry sleep-deprived pregnant wife.  Are you with me?

Right now, a half-dozen people in the world are laughing at the paragraph above.  Those are people that have been employed or associated with one John Kuzmier over the years.  I could write a book on this one joker, 100% honest and true, and not one reader would believe the words on the pages.  Kuzmier came across to me as a little shady on our first meeting, but he offered me a job, so I had to set that aside.  Started on Monday, on Friday he writes me a paycheck for Monday through Wednesday my first week.  He sends me to HIS bank with other employees to cash our checks.  No problem on the first two, but when my turn came the teller shook her head and said "there's not enough in the account to cash your check, sorry!"  Yeah.  His wife bought that check from me that evening at their home for cash.  His wife.

Sorry.  I'm just not excited at all about either Halloween or the upcoming 40th anniversary high school reunion.  Haven't had a single visitor the last two Halloweens here, and never considered going to the reunion in the first place.  High school was an awkward situation I was glad to be done with and I was on the road within a few years travelling with a show band playing a six-state area 28 days out of the month.  When I came off of the road and ready to take roots again, I was a different animal in many ways from the kid that graduated high school and drove across town to college...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...