Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Odds and Ends!

More lyrics written, working title "Unwavering Light", and submitted to Tommy, who I've not heard from in a couple of weeks.  Figures, his work is still on "crazy" overtime.  Had no idea until yesterday that our more recent releases on SoundCloud appear to be getting new listens and likes.  Still listening to "It Won't Be Long" freaking out that it is my voice I hear in the speakers or headphones.  Also still staring slack-jawed at the likes on "I Am The Walrus".  Thanks kids!

And by the way, from RoxX and our families, Merry Christmas!

I know real change doesn't come overnight, but it is almost beginning to appear that even the most liberal of publications are now admitting that Donald Trump is winning for America.  I never in my life thought I'd see the absolute most biased outlet around, Huffington Post, saying Trump was indeed winning.  On the same thread of politics, wtf is Obama up to?  Sedition for sure, possibly treason and he has indeed violated the Hatch Act and should be arrested.  But what do I know?

Read a PetRx article the other day that finally allowed me to figure out Pip's crazy vocalizations he does at the window sometimes.  Apparently some cats do something vets call "chirping", which is the cat thinking he's making bird noises to attract his prey.  Funny part is, when Dave brought him down here, he told me that Pip makes weird noises at the window when he sees a bug.  Seriously, you should have heard him the morning a huge turtle meandered up under the living room windows and hung out a few hours.  He was going bonkers!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...