Sunday, February 11, 2018

I Feel Good.

You know, I feel good about a lot more today than I have felt good about for years.  I feel good about continuing to record with Tommy (RoxX), I feel good about the direction and mood of our niche in pro wrestling and I feel like I've been set free.  Free from something I can't touch, can't see, but have felt off and on for years it seems.  Even Karen has told me my whole mood has changed and that I'm much more "bearable" to be around.  That's good, right?  Gotta be, she's still living here.

I'm really excited about the future of CWF and the new attitude from top to bottom that is bouying everyone involved.  The cooperation is at an all-time high and everyone is helping everyone else.  Volunteer isn't a word that's avoided right now, either.  The core group has got some of the younger guys involved and they're taking care of their end of the deal.  A few friends have stepped in to help smooth out any bumps along the road and give us options for visual expansion of our product (talking my buddy John Moses here, ya'll!).  



We hit the studio last week and put down vocals for And Your Bird Can Sing, an old Beatles favorite and, not kidding here, the Monkees' Pleasant Valley Sunday.  I'm digging the early mixes of both and can't wait for the next original that I've still yet to hear.  Sure it's in the pipeline and I'll see and hear it shortly.  

Working currently on less than six hours of sleep (went to bed around 3:15am and was out of bed at 8:45am) and things are looking fuzzy, but in a good way.  I stumbled through the day, finished editing photos and publishing the websites before hitting the shower.  While showering, it hits me that I had totally forgot to update one of my usual 3 pages following each live event.  Handled that in about five minutes and I'm good until next Sunday for updates after CWF-RGL RISIN' TO THE TOP!  See You At The Sportatorium!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...