Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Controlling The Vote

No, you didn't expect this topic here, but it's the only place I feel I can state my case without the disapproving eyes of Facebook chiming in.  On the heels of the media saturation yesterday of the creepy looking teenager on the climate change rant, I posted a simple graphic which I have used in the past on Facebook:



Facebook immediately hit me with "violation of community standards" and told me to remove it or they would, and it would be hidden until they made a final decision.  That took less than 3 minutes, they told me this was a "hate" post.


What do I see?  I see Facebook DEFENDING the reputation of one Adolf Hitler in order to silence my opinion about what is going on in the country today.  There is NOTHING improper about the above meme, and it IS historically correct.  It's an actual Nazi propaganda photo used before WW2.  Facebook is not helping the history illiterates in this country today.  Not one bit.

What do I REALLY see?  I see Facebook afraid of the voice of an American.  An American who was guaranteed the freedom of speech just for being born here.  You see where I'm going?  #Murica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Here We Are!

Well, Here We Are!  Still in a pandemic panic, media driven, Democrat-approved, still arguing the November election.  All of that "new ...